Brampton Inn Fire Place Season:
We are proud to be one of the last inns to offer wood burning fires in some of our guestrooms. Please note: We no longer offer wood-burning fires in the Yellow Room or the Blue Room. The chimneys were deemed unsafe. All other guest rooms have either a wood-burning or a gas fireplace.
For your safety, the safety of all our guests, the innkeepers and the buildings, please read the following fire guidelines carefully:
- Each day we will build you one fire and give you a generous amount of wood to last you for several hours, per day.
- You must always be present while the fire in the fireplace is burning and close the screen to avoid flying embers.
- If you burn a fire in the morning, we will not be able to build you another one that same day because of the remaining embers.
- For everyone’s safety, only the innkeepers are allowed to build fires.
- Please do not help yourself to additional firewood, or bring your own firewood, as only a specific type and size of seasoned wood is appropriate for each fireplace and chimney.
- Fireplace season is November 1 through March 31.
Please enjoy it the glow and warmth of a real fire during the winter months. Thank you!