Brampton Inn Fire Place Season:
We are proud to be one of the last inns to offer wood burning fires in our guestrooms.
For your safety, the safety of all our guests, the innkeepers and the buildings, please read the following fire guidelines carefully:
- Each day we will build you one fire and give you a generous amount of wood to last you for several hours, per day.
- You must always be present while the fire in the fireplace is burning and close the screen to avoid flying embers.
- If you burn a fire in the morning, we will not be able to build you another one that same day because of the remaining embers.
- For everyone’s safety, only the innkeepers are allowed to build fires.
- Please do not help yourself to additional firewood, or bring your own firewood, as only a specific type and size of seasoned wood is appropriate for each fireplace and chimney.
- Fireplace season is November 1 through March 31.
Please enjoy it the glow and warmth of a real fire during the winter months. Thank you!