Stay Small, Stay Safe at Our Maryland B&B
Upholding High Standards of Cleanliness & Safety
Now more than ever is there a need for a place of beauty, serenity, and peace to escape to. The Brampton Inn has always been that magical oasis with comfortable rooms, beautiful gardens, porch swings, and good food. Safety is the number one concern at our Maryland B&B and we want to share with you how we are taking care of you during your visit.
With 35 acres on which to socially distance, our Eastern Shore bed and breakfast
is an ideal place to relax, restore and reconnect.
Ways We Care For Our Staff & Guests
- At this time, we are making every effort to leave a waiting period of 24 hours between guests in our rooms.
- Rooms are fogged with a CDC recommended disinfectant between guests as are common areas.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the inn.
- Our employees will stay home and quarantine if they don’t feel well or run a temperature.
- The innkeepers, housekeepers, and chefs are wearing face masks. It’s mandatory!
- The guest rooms are not being tidied during your stay but we will deliver fresh towels on request and leave them outside your door.
- A breakfast tray is delivered to all the Cottages.
- Guests staying in the Manor House are served breakfast on the front porch or dining room with at least 6 feet between designated tables.
- Instead of our full afternoon tea buffet, we have fresh-baked treats individually wrapped and available in our dining room at tea time.
- Our 35 acres of natural landscape provide abundant space for physical distancing when outside! The trails are cut and the gardens are inviting.
- A spotlessly clean inn has always been our goal. No changes there. We are vigilantly disinfecting all surfaces in the guest rooms before check-in. The surfaces in the public rooms are disinfected regularly during the day.
Ways Our Guests Can Care for Our Staff & Each Other
- We ask that you wear masks in our public rooms and observe a 6-foot physical distance with your fellow guests and our innkeepers, housekeepers, and gardeners. It’s mandatory!
- If you are showing any symptoms, are running a temperature, or have been in contact with anyone with coronavirus, please stay home. We will work with you.
- Use the hand sanitizer which is readily available throughout the inn.
- For now, it’s self-check-in and check-out. This is the one thing that we are not crazy about but a face to face (and hugs) will have to wait for a while. We are always available by phone or text.
- Rest, relax and enjoy your time with us!
Your Safety is Our #1 Priority
“This was our second stay at the Brampton Inn. We found the inn to be as wonderful as it was the last time we stayed in 2011. We stayed in the cozy Green Room. I’m a clean freak and it passed the test. During this time of Covid, they made sure we had plenty of hand sanitizer and everyone wore masks. They wait 24 hours before they allow guests to reserve a room. The breakfasts were delicious and ample. We went into the cute little town and had fun in the little shops. All in all, it was a great stay!”
– Diana, Tripadvisor
“Lovely B&B on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We enjoyed our room and grounds. The breakfasts were delicious as were the tea pastries. Felt very safe in the time of COVID-19. Sanitizer and wipes in every room and the lobby. Social distance easy to maintain. Don’t wait to visit!”
– John, Tripadvisor