The ABCs of the Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn:
Authenticity – Beauty – Comfort – Service
When you make Brampton Inn your home away from home, you’re welcoming in a world of luxurious amenities. The exceptionally grand and spacious rooms and suites in the 1860 Manor House offer you a glimpse into the past while still maintaining all of the comforts and privacy you expect at a romantic B&B today. The cottages are located away from our Main House, nestled in the woods, giving you a more secluded lodging option for your Chestertown getaway.
Always Complimentary at Our Maryland Bed and Breakfast
- Freshly brewed coffee and hot tea available at 7:15 am
- Full à la carte breakfast served from 8:30 until 10 am
- Breakfast delivery to the cottage rooms upon request
- A selection of freshly baked cookies and biscotti
- Afternoon tea with a sweet and savory treat
- Super fast wireless Internet
- Pool access at the Chester River Yacht and Country Club during the summer months
- Beach towels to take to the pool
- Tesla and ClipperCreek charging stations for our guests traveling with electric vehicles, allowing for a quick, full charge!
- Access to golf at the Chester River Yacht and Country Club
- We happily share our knowledge of our area which is known as one of the earliest settled places in the nation
In-Room and Cottage Amenities
- Wood-burning or gas fireplaces in most rooms and cottages (our fireplace season runs from November 15th to March 31st)
- Whirlpool tubs, deep-soaking tubs, infinity baths, or jetted showers
- Dog-friendly cottage options with fenced in yards
- Complimentary homemade dog biscuits (prepared by our pastry chef) for your dogs
- Ensuite water bowl for your dogs
- Large windows for ample natural light
- Comfortable furnishings and linens
In the Common Areas
- Driving tour maps of the area near our Chestertown Inn
- Many games to choose from
- World-class jigsaw puzzles for the aficionado, check out our Jigsaw Puzzle contests
- Lots of books to borrow from
…and always friendly and helpful innkeepers and fabulous food!
Come on down or up or over!