The Best Breakfast on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
Imagine waking up to bright, beautiful sunshine as it rises over a tranquil country garden. The birds are singing in the distance and, for the first time in a long time, you feel perfectly rested! You stretch, freshen up, and open your door to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. As you make your way down, you begin to also smell the delicious, sweet smells of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Your nostrils are in Heaven! As you sit down and prepare for Brampton Inn’s complimentary breakfast, you catch a glimpse of the friendly staff in the kitchen baking up some fresh, intricate pastries. You can’t wait to start the day off right with Brampton Inn’s locally sourced, handcrafted breakfast!
With at least 24 hours of notice, we can accommodate special diets including: Vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, low-carb, and low-fat.
What to Expect on the Menu (Changes Daily)
- Organic orange or cranberry juice
- A freshly baked pastry (danish, blueberry muffin, orange almond scone, or something else that’s sweet and delicious)
- Homemade jams or marmalades (strawberry, rhubarb, blueberry lemon, plum cinnamon, peach vanilla, Meyer lemon marmalade, citrus marmalade)
- A selection of seasonal fruit, peaches and melon in the Summer
- A sweet choice such as croissant French toast, Brampton’s blueberry buttermilk pancakes, raised waffle or Dutch babies
- A savory choice such as frittatas with homegrown asparagus and goat cheese, ratatouille omelet, mushroom blue cheese omelet and of course Saturday is always quiche or Benny day at Brampton!
- Eggs your way
- Greek yogurt with homemade, gluten-free granola
- Oatmeal with dried fruit and toasted nuts
- Breakfast meats such as Langenfelder Farm smoked bacon, sausage, or Black Forest ham.