Now more than ever is there a need for a place of beauty, serenity, and peace to escape to. The Brampton Inn has always been that magical oasis with comfortable rooms, beautiful gardens, porch swings, and good food. Safety is our number one concern and we want to share with you how we are taking care of you during your visit.
- At this time, we are making every effort to leave a waiting period of 24 hours between guests in our rooms.
- Rooms are fogged with hypochlorous acid between guests as are common areas.
- Our employees will stay home and quarantine if they don’t feel well or run a temperature.
- If you don’t feel well or run a temperature, please stay home. We will work with you.
- For now, it’s self-check-in and check-out. This is the one thing that we are not crazy about but a face to face (and hugs) will have to wait for a while. We are always available by phone or text.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the inn.
- The innkeepers, housekeepers, and chefs are wearing face masks. It’s mandatory!
- We ask that you wear masks in our public rooms and observe a 6-foot physical distance with your fellow guests and our innkeepers, housekeepers, and gardeners. It’s mandatory!
- The guest rooms are not being tidied during your stay but we will deliver fresh towels on request and leave them outside your door.
- A breakfast tray is delivered to all the cottages.
- Our guests staying in the manor house are served breakfast on the front porch or dining room with at least 6 feet between designated tables.
- Instead of our full afternoon tea buffet, we have fresh-baked treats individually wrapped and available in our dining room at team time.
- Our 35 acres of natural landscape provide abundant space for physical distancing when outside! The trails are cut and the gardens are inviting.
- A spotlessly clean inn has always been our goal. No changes there. We are vigilantly disinfecting all surfaces in the guest rooms before check-in. The surfaces in the public rooms are disinfected regularly during the day.
What will never change is our commitment to making your stay special and memorable. Your innkeepers and dedicated staff, making Brampton a place you will not forget!